Search..

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Love Comes again!

i broke up..then i mess up..im cryin..then im lyin..now..im in luv..hope it will neva eva make me hurt again..i just have 2 try it..as wat i can...
[20July2008-3am-]
he ask me to be his soulmate,i wish i can coz im always broken n im realy afraid 2get into lurve again..i know im suck n like an idiot gul dat ppl always call a bitch, im afraid 2make ppl hurt..he ask me again n again..he told me dat at d 1st day i date with him..he kno dat me is his gul..at 1st i just ignore it,n i neva care at all coz i think dat boy/guy in dis world is difficult to trust n always keep lying n so suck to trust..hm..life is beautiful when my heart said i must 2keep moving n try to get d best..i learn fom d idiot exprience..even dat memory is damn idiot n im d only idiot who is always geting suck..well lastly i take that risk 2b his luver..as good as wat i can be..even im not ready..fom 20july08 my luv story was begin wif this man..i wish i can hold it as long as i can..thx coz accept me as wat i am..this is me n i cant change d way i are..

No comments:

Post a Comment