Search..

Friday, May 7, 2010

missing?

haiyo.. i was dreaming last night.. about you.. u know.. its about you... yes.. you~

i dunno why i have to miss you.. well maybe or not.. because im feeling regret and sad... haha.. i dunno.. but i've learn from mistake..i try to forget everything like u want me 2..ayte? its ok then. no need to tell about it.. ignore it Ain~



and now im work as graphic design at ampang. its awesome. and i love this job.. well, the feeling of missing someone is slowly gone away.. ngeh, just a bad dream i guess. haish..yuh.. im a little bit tired.. and sometimes, i wish i got a better live from now. and a better job.. ngihii..

got nothing to say. just.. a dream~ :)



my Design (show off)


its almost '9' i mean September.. gosh, he has to leave me.. for some good reason.. hmmmmm, i wish, i can carry on without him by my side... i wish the best for him... and for us.. amin  :)



I LOVE U <3
me n u.. <3
at nad wedding..
so? we next ayte?? is it?? aiyo.. 
T___T'

No comments:

Post a Comment