Search..

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

my love is strong..

Love is not a joke.. its a feeling, we feel the love, we feel it from deep inside our heart..

we crying, because we hurt because of love..

we smiling, because we got a love..

its all about love..



what we gonna do if love never exist?

i also got no idea..



i love my family,

i love my friend,

i love my hubby,

i love my man..



its all about love..

love is the heart of feelingness..

sometimes, love make we suffer,

sometimes love make we cry..



i got to go..

need to sleep..

but i want to said something here.

to you..

to someone who important or not in my life..



"even we fight like a shit,

even we cry like a kid,

we always can fix it.."



i Love u dear..

anytime and everywhere..

i hope u will love n miss me too..

right here, right now..

i wish u to come back.



adioska ~ apple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment