Search..

Monday, July 23, 2012

chueogi.love

 ^_______^'

Hello world! I'm starting a new blog today.. i had a technical problem with my old blog, don't know why its happen..mess up again. aigooo! but it's doesn't matter at all.. hihihi

Well, today we already fast for 3days.. for all the muslim in the earth, happy fasting.. yuh, time is running so fast.. hey, don't forget to follow my new blog. I am suddenly love Korean thing, so this blog is officially named as chueogi.love which means love memories. hahaha .. kelas kau ain..

i would like to write something about me here..
  • Ain is 101% love  color of apple green.. im crazy into it!
  • She obsess with art plus graphic, although sometime i fail to be ART 'things'.
  • She rather be forever alone than felt hurt once..
  • She is 101% not a hardcore writer. 

Erm, i better go now.. i've no idea to write here.. nothing much to say today.. so just wanted to say hi and.. welcome to my new world! ahakss.. hwangyong-hamnida...

No comments:

Post a Comment