Search..

Monday, November 22, 2010

i love him even more..

its been 3month now.. he gone away.. gesh, although we keep contact. but my heart sometime gonna blow up.. i dont know what happen to me? everything is mess now.. i love him.. i love him so much..
yuh, now i becoming so JIWANG.. well i probably have a heart too.. thats why im saying all this..haha


owh man~
i never ignore him, because i just have him beside me.. a bad dream?cwell, its just happen when i've keep wondering about what he is doing.. i know what he do is for me, for us.. for family and for future..but at the same time, i feel so alone, alone like nobody understand, i try to chill with some friends, with client.. all the thing i do.. im trying :)


On my mind, is always thingking of him.. i miss him a lot.. so deep!
this man is crazy, he never stop to keep me feel happy! i know he is the one who know me well. even sometimes our relationship going up and down..


so much feeling i wanted to share here.. i am just like time travel wife.. haha.. i love that story, but i dont like the time that the husban dead.. because im 100% fall in love with this man. why?? i just dont understand why.. hihi.. :')


this is what im feeling, feel like want to grab something that i miss, the time we've been together... i know, i know, its just 1year.. so, be cool ain.. :)
im cool enough did i? :P
i do the best to be more close to him.. although he is so far from me, i just cant let he do the thing alone.. i will learn with him, i will make him laugh.. anything he do, i want to do it too.. i dont care what ppl gonna say to me.. owh, im not worry about it ok..


working with traveling is not easy, i mean, me.. i always traveling now.. my new company..awesome!!.. and a new friends.. yuh, im lucky but i feel so creepy without him even i get what i want here.. miss him so much OK! damn!!


thats why i dont want to be sad.. because feeling sad will make he lost his confident. he is the best for me.. i knew it!


titik..



i love u  mohammad hayat bin hairudi

1 comment: