Search..

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

jalan kaki



gambar untuk hayat


time is faster than we expect.. nobody know what will happen next, for me, everything i do now is for my best to get the best than before. i know im not a good friends or a good person to be more attractive to make all my pals happy, i know my life now is more different than before, its about time. all the thing happen for a reason. there a wisdom behind creation. who know, one day the perfect thing happen, and we will be together again.



hold my hand, dont say anything.. because, word also can hurt others. smile is the best way to talk. we walk on the same road in different way. i know all the human in this world want to get the best and truly happiness. i never said that im good enough. im not, im the worst, and i try to change. change to something where everyone show some respect to me. though i knew nobody care.


listen to your heart, i didnt said u have to do it, but u got to do it. everything we do always back to the basic.be grateful is something we dont have to learn. do you satisfy? its difficult to satisfy everyone.. and i do regret for it because i've try but i dont get any. hmm.. i realize that i dont have any time machine and back to my past. i realize that i do a big mistake. always do.. i make people upset with me. what i do is for my own self, im so selfish and i vindicated my own self to do a wrong thing. that was so pathetic.


yuh i know, im not the best when i wrote this to my own blog, i know maybe people will said that im regret about my past. its not worth it, i will never regret. *maybe
u will see my best painting of live, how i acting like i know everything and more worst when i know but i act like i dont. funny right?



liar, yup.. maybe im not but i do it always...unconsciously.. than it will become like this 

"actually.. i, and bla bla bla.."
long time ago, i was different from now, because i've grow up.. haha.. the words such as opening their own pekung... lol~


so wake me up!! you have to be more attractive and more dare like what you are before.. what the hell im talking about? is all about heart. nobody said it was easy to be a perfect person, especially women.. ups~ what i write is what i feel, i feel so nerves and im not good enough. this is all a nightmare, and this is all just mess around.. thanks for reading. haha


*dust : basuh kaki sebelum tidur.. jangan malas.. supaya tidak mimpi buruk lagi.
insyaallah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment