Search..

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just My Luck

The memories remain.. i still smell the bliss in that place, even it keep me feel so tired. i will try my best.. this keypad laptop is stuck, i cannot push the button B! maybe something blocking this B.. so, now I'm using On-Screen Keyboard.. it's lil difficult..


my belly is hurt again..i wondering why, maybe because i drink Pepsi last night for trying to not get sleep.. oh, a lot of work to do.. T____T'



i walk on the street, i see all people around me.. they all have their own goals, a way to live. happy or unhappy.. easy or hard.. same like me.. i do have one objective.. to be happy. with someone. although i am happy now 



time goes by.. people keep change, i also change for good. 

alhamdulillah.. and insyaallah..and thank Allah for giving me more success in my life..

I've got the new life now, i wish it will make me be the better person for today or tomorrow.. thanks again to all who always by my side.. especially my hayat. (i know u miss my Nasi Ayam n cupcake!)

 

'what we do is the thing that we have choose.. no one can handle it expect your self..'

 Brunei, islam and expensive country

No comments:

Post a Comment