Search..

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everything gonna be ok dear~

Now everything gonna be ok..i dunno what will happen in the next day~ yes, i always thinking bout the future~ my future with my man..lalala~ who cares?
but i care bout it..i care bout my friend..i cares bout my family~ also i care bout people who always care bout me..yuh, life is too short here..i dunno how long i can stay be like this..be like freakin girl, i do the same thing evryday~ ngehehe..whatever~

yesterday, i fight again..fight about nothing..get mad..but its b ok like nothing happen~ngehe, he make it easy when we fight~ nah, only i know the feeling~
2my nadia i hope she will be ok day by day~ and i also wish that she will get the better life..
LOVE sometime so damn hurt! and the others people still have to learn bout it~
ofcourse i have learn bout it too..

everything gonna be OK right? and my heart will be OK too~
just take ur breath n release it..chill and think about what the important 1st before we face it~
herm...i think cry is the best to release my sadness..but dont go over it~

EVERYTHING GONNA BE OK!
no one else can feel it for u..only u can let it in~
Leave ur life like what u want...remember~ we are the one can judge our self..the rule is in..

2 comments: