Search..

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

and so the lamb fall in love with lion~

Him, its to difficult to explain how bad i try to just know who he are..what i just can say is I LOVE HIM... LOVE him so much~em, yes i do hurt much when we were fighting..but i wont let him go~ i know he try to CHANGE.. CHANGE to be better for me..i know he cant let me go.. i was crying when i want to leave this part..but i swear to god that i wont leave..
i know he try to let me know that how much i mean to him..yes i do feel it too..and also feel upset with my move.. but i wont regret at all. because we still belong together..maybe forever..

people keep talking..talking about how bad he is..but i know he is not like the other guys.. i know he always need me everytime and everyday~ always for me..
i saw him..i saw he crying and bleeding inside..when other people saying like he never care about us.. i saw how he try to pretend everything goes well.. i saw the pain in his heart.. i wont let he crying.. i wont let he broken.. and at the same time i really know how hard he try to make us real..how strong he will be.. he protect me from anything..

story of us just cant be Enough without our jealousy, madness, crying, laughing, also happiness~ thats what i know from now..and maybe for next time..i cant tell what the truly happen between us..i just can said thats everything ok..and we still together with LOVE even i feel the thunder..

because i really know, Love like this is hard to let go..i always need to move on with the one that i maybe always falling for him..and i really wish that he can change to better for me..and i just cant say GOoDBYe..this is so real for me...

Hayat.. I loVe u forever..!
i feel safe~> Ain..

No comments:

Post a Comment